|Michael & Tamara Stine, CEO, President & Founders|
Auto Towing Inc. is not just a family owned Customer Service business, it is a family of friends. When one hurts, we all hurt, and when one does well, we all do. That is why everyday our efforts are directed to bringing you the best customer service, period! This is one of the many reasons insurance companies, in addition to all major nationwide roadside clubs, trust Auto Towing Inc.
Our 17-year-old company has had the opportunity to expand and we have partnered with our best employees to bring you the same excellent services in the following cities:
Colorado Springs, CO
San Antonio, TX
Our expansion continues and soon, in the very near future, we hope to be in a city near you.
Our company’s sole priority is to serve our customers and protect families on the road. With that in mind, it is our promise to never tow an illegally parked car or do repossession services.
Our towing services include a clean (smoke-free) tow truck, expert dispatchers, and a driver who is professionally trained, has passed a complete background check and wears a picture ID.
Our trucks are the best maintained in the industry - they have a wheels-off inspection every 30 days and are cleaned thoroughly everyday, right down to their shiny tires. We all are very proud of the people that make this possible.
Our state-of-the-art dispatch center is one of the best in the country. Our dispatchers have hands-on knowledge of each city they dispatch for, know the abilities of each driver and work with the same personnel every day. We can even send you a picture of your driver and you can follow him on your Android phone through our mapping program to your disablement. All our employees are covered by workers compensation insurance; so you do not have to be worried about being sued if one of our personnel is hurt at your business or personal property.
Our customers can order a tow, service, or mobile repair right here online, and if you are not sure of what you need, you can instantly online chat with one of our dispatchers, or call in to the dispatch office at 855-635-4288. You get all of this at a price that is lower than most in the industry.
So, please remember for the best customer service, the most professional driver, safety and the quickest time of arrival. Auto Towing Inc. is always "There When You Need Us". We cannot express the appreciation that your loyalty brings us.
When you contact your insurance or roadside assistance company, make sure you request Auto Towing Inc. for all of your towing service needs.
By Michael Stine, CEO & Founder
Auto Towing Inc. is very proud of our dispatching staff. Our dispatch operations are run out of Colorado Springs, CO. and are one of the best and most technologically advanced centers in the country.
Our staff is not only trained to handle any situation that might arise, but they are very familiar with the area and the drivers they dispatch daily. Dispatchers spend an incredible amount of time training in not only customer service, but in each and every driver’s abilities on their team.
Our staff has the opportunity to go on "Ride Alongs" with each driver to observe the abilities and professionalism of each team member. This is how the people at Auto Towing Inc. look at what we do: a team.
It takes everyone performing their particular professional task, at a very high level to achieve our goals. Dispatchers are very familiar with all vehicles, but if one should arise that they are not familiar with, there is an option. They, as well as the driver have the ability to refer to our computer program to retrieve the exact towing procedure.
If you wish to communicate with one of our dispatchers, simply visit our website (Autotowinginc.com and click on “chat.” You may also order a tow service, mobile repair or priority service online or by calling 855-635-4288.
Our new "Priority Service" is an option offered by Auto Towing Inc. This test program is only offered in the Colorado Springs area. We hope to expand this service to all areas served. If you have been in an accident or need immediate service, you have the option to order priority service which guarantees service within 20 minutes. A member of our dispatching team will notify you immediately if for any reason priority service is not available at that time. Our guarantee of priority service is unavailable during inclement weather.
What can you expect from our dispatchers:
• Are trained to work with you in any emergency situation
•Who really care about you and your family
• Who will advise you how to remain safe
• Who know if you are in an accident they are sending the best accident team in the business
• Will help the driver control an accident including having the driver take pictures and download them immediately to our computers.
• Can immediately download you accident picture to your insurance company upon request
• Who have the ability to prioritize each call to make sure those in real need get immediate service
• Who are trained professionals and more like a concierge
• Who will even find you a hotel or rental car if needed
Auto Towing Inc. dispatchers are simply the best and thrive on the great feeling they receive from providing service to others. Our dispatching team is very proud of the fact that they do so at a price that is lower than most in the industry -- part of a team that will be "There When You Need Us".
The professionalism of our drivers is not easily attained. Each driver spends endless hours training to perform the demanding services that our industry requires. Driver training continues through out their career and includes how to properly jumpstart an automobile to loading the most difficult automobiles and trucks because recoveries happen not only on a nice day, but also under the most difficult of circumstances. The techniques that our drivers use come from many years of hands-on experience. Our drivers use the safest techniques in the industry and promise to continue to deliver a totally damage-free service. Drivers not only attend weekly team meetings but also attend continuing training exercises several times a year.
What can you as our customer expect?
• Our drivers are trained in accident management and safety
• Cleanest smoke-free vehicles in the industry
• Best maintained trucks in the industry
• Most professionally trained Drivers
• Drivers wear a picture ID
• Drivers have passed a complete background check
• Drivers are all covered by Workers Compensation Insurance
• Mobile repair drivers who specialize in roadside repairs
• Quickest time for service and completion
• Your safety as our top priority
• Damage-free towing
• Great communication
• Honesty and Integrity
Our drivers have served over one million customers with one thing in mind: bringing you, "The Best Customer Service, Period" - and at a price that is lower than most in the industry.
Auto Towing Inc. has one of the best-maintained fleets in the country. All of our trucks are cleaned and inspected daily. This gives our drivers the opportunity to look for any loose bolts or any issues that could become a future problem. All of our trucks are smoke-free vehicles. Towing would not be such an exact process if we did not have such a great team of drivers and maintenance personnel. Your safety and the safety of the others we share the road with are very important to all of us at Auto Towing Inc.
What kind of maintenance can you expect?
- Maintenance personnel and drivers really care about the quality of the trucks they operate.
- Our trucks are lubed every two weeks giving our drivers and maintenance personnel a chance to really look over and inspect the entire truck.
- Trucks have the oil changed every six thousand miles. It is recommended every nine thousand.
- Trucks have all filters changed every 6 months including the transmissions.
- Trucks have a wheels-off inspection every 30 days.
- Brakes are changed at 50% of wear.
- Tires are change at 3/32.
- Lights are checked daily.
- All hoses are inspected daily including hydraulics.
- Trucks that leak any fluids are downed until repaired.
- Interiors are inspected daily.
- All chains, straps and equipment are checked daily.
- All snowplows (in winter months) are inspected daily along with the 4x4 flatbed tow trucks that carry them.
- 55-ton wreckers are inspected and cleaned after every use.
- 50-ton flatbed RV units are inspected and cleaned after every use.
- Our new experimental propane flatbed trucks are not only inspected daily, but as we plan to change our entire fleet to green vehicles; strenuous records are kept to meet this goal.
The weather does not matter to our personnel. We are there for you 24/7/365. Our people understand that breakdowns and accidents are never planned and that is why we are always prepared to be "There When You Need Us!"